Tuesday, November 9, 2010

you have got to be rude at times.

My email to Odyssey

Hi,

I regret to say that I'm completely disappointed by your customer service. I had purchased a book online around 9 days back. And I'm yet to receive the book. It shows 'yet to deliver' and Shipped date is left blank when I checked in the Odyssey Website. During the time of purchase, the book was supposed to get delivered within 6 days.

I once again want to say that I'm very much disappointed by Odyssey and I made a mistake purchasing book thru Odyssey. This will be my first and last purchase. I just lost my Rs.330.

FYI, I even wrote a blog post about my experience with Odyssey. I just wanted to pass my experience with my friends too, so that they wont make the same mistake.

Thanks a lot for your services.

If you really mean to 'care' (as in your email id) your customers, please do respond with the status. Thanks a lot.

Hoping you would reply before the world ends.
Anoop KR

***

Odyssey's reply

Dear Sir,

First, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

We are extremely regretted for having you write a mail to us on letting you disappointed. We are making all our efforts to procure the book "THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD". We are keeping it on priority, once the book is available with us probably by Tuesday(9th Nov), we will ship it to your address immediately.

We will keep you updated on Monday on the availability of the book.

Thanks & regards,

Customer Care
Odyssey360

No comments:

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin