Monday, September 27, 2010

reading.


After finishing 'The Shack', I was so desperate to read to some book. I just wanted to buy some book and start reading. And then I laid my hands on 'Six Suspects'. I bought that book for two reasons. One, it was a pretty big book (for me) with almost 600 pages (so that I can be engaged for two days or so). Two, it was by the author of 'Q&A' - Slumdog Millionaire.

I must say the book lies somewhere in the middle of good and bad. The explanation about the characters seemed surprisingly lengthy and there were some parts which was not necessary at all when you consider the story. The funny part is, you will come to know about those 'unwanted' parts only when you finish the book.

The climax was superb. I kind of judged the 'ending' when I finished three-quarter of the book. But that was not the actual ending. khe khe khe...And when I thought the story was over, here comes a twist. OMG! Vikas has done some good home-work to form a climax like that. He was just playing with characters and twisting them like a maelstrom.

Its worth reading for its climax. So, give it a try.

No comments:

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin