Monday, August 9, 2010

August 10 1984!

And...here I'm...on my birthday!

I always wanted to scribble something here. I'm way too lazy than I were a few months back. I dont even feel like logging in. khe khe khe... So I guess everyone here is doing a very good job. I can see a lot of posts which I missed. I would definitely read it sometime.

I kind of started to hate myself. I have felt so cruel ever before. I miss most of my friends. Lot of changes in life. Lot of new people, lot of new incidents, lot of tension, lot of sadness...and no happiness at all. I decided not to answer any calls on my birthday. Just for a change. You know what... I dont think my friends do remember my birthday...khe khe khe...

Okay...I dont want to workout sentiments here and being empathetic of sympathy. Oh my god...what's that? Being empathetic of sympathy? Is that a correct sentence? Who cares? khe khe khe...

Finally....Many many happy returns of the day! Happy birthday to myself! Love you lots! Have fun!

4 comments:

Shriti said...

ANOOOOOOOOOOP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
happy birthday to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

^___________^

HAVE FUN! :))

S. said...

Hey,
Happy birthday. :)

May god bless you.. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bhaiyaa !! :D:D:D:P Wish you loadsa happiness ahead ( but sadly you will be getting married soon ;):P)

N hey Anoop , comeon , you are such a strong and nice man ( or uncle ? ;))now , these things will pass away very soon ... Keep your friends close and I am sure life will be rocking :)
So forget everything today and just enjoy and have fun ...Comeon this maybe your last birthday was bachelor ! :P So better make use of the opportunity full :):D

Many more happy return of the day ( and always :)):D And I am sure you are stll smiling while reading this .. Dont ever grow up Uncle :P:) Have fun :)

Anoop said...

hey chocoooo....
thanks a lotttt....

n thanks to u too Sunakshi...

Arthi auntyyy...
thanks to u tooo... hehe..i dint notice ur offline..tats y i msgd u.. :D n m not uncle kkkkkk.. wil kick u... khe khe khe....

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin