Sunday, February 28, 2010

i came home to sleep.


I haven't slept properly for a while. I dont get to sleep properly when I'm in Coimbatore. I will go to bed at 12 or probably 12.30 after spending sometime talkin to my friends and then go to bed. Gotta wake up by 8.30 minimum to reach office at 10, though my office starts at 9.

Following this timing throughout a month left me with lot of sleeplessness and anyone could easily spot it looking into my eyes. After waiting for a month or so, I came home hoping to sleep till 11 in the morning.

Today morning Mom came to wake me up at 8.30. According to her, 8.30 is too late. I ignored her scoldings and slept again. I tried to get her sympathy saying about my work at office and my tensions though I dont have any work at all ;). She came at 9 to cal me again. I ignored that too. But she came with a glass of water and poured into my eyes. I ignored. Thanks to Mom again for training me (how to sleep even when someone sprinkle water into my eyes) these many years. She did that twice.

Now, its a warning. She gives only two chances and if I dint get up by then, she will use her ultimate trick. Her weapon is still water, but this time she is gonna attack my ears. OMG! That's her last resort. Just a single drop. It will wash away a week's sleep and I will jump off my bed. She gives me a cute smile as if nothing of that sort happened and I love her for that :D

PS: Unit of time (in this blog) is 'AM'... khe khe khe...

Photo Credit: Sara / Image

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 hrs is normal tym to sleep isnt it ??But I guess you need more , probably 12 hrs or so ?? ;) Gud that u have sound sleep finally at home , after all moms r always ther to wake u up at same tym wid tricks :)

Shriti said...

awwwwww...
gr8 post ;)

S. said...

Lmao. :P

I thank my mom so much,she let me sleep till 12 o' clock. :D

*yayy

Anoop said...

Arthi... 10 hrs is normal for me.. even 1 minute above or below is abnormal.. :D:D:D

Thanks chocolate lover.. ;)

Sunakshi.....
12 o'clock???? OMG!!! tats bad.. gals shud wake up soon.. :|

Urvashi said...

u sleep 4m 12.30 to 8.30 n that is less... :P :P

Ur mom's trick to wake u up are awesome..... :D :)

(Keep sleeping..its my hobby tooo n my mom also shouts a lot on holidays....but hopefully she doesnt read these tricks n apply them.) :P

Unknown said...

OMG.. Pouring water into the ears is like so bad.. Gosh.. Ur mom is smart enough.. :D .. The P.S. of your post was freakin funny.. lol.. :P

Anoop said...

My mom was a teacher Urvashi.. so she knows al their tricks.. nothin wll work out.. :(

Anoop said...

Really smart pooja... :D

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin