Saturday, July 18, 2009

sTorY oF a tHiEf....

i was goin thru the pages f ma diary...

February 20 2002

it was my frnd's bday... she was one of ma best frnd... nt one f ma best...she was my only best frnd...when i was in school(+2)...i wanted to gift her somethin...
she jus wanted me to win...in the badminton tournament which was gonna happen after 2or3 days...

i had a racquet with me but i had to tie the guts tight! i took my racquet to a nearby sports shop.
Silvia Sports Centre! tat was the name. i used to go there most of the time. they knew me very well n they gimme spl discounts...n to be frank we were in very good terms...

the shop was a pretty much big shop... n there were only 2 of the workers there...i don remember their names.
i had Yonex CarbonEx 9000 racquet with me with the carryin cover. n i really wanna tell u that carryincover was a fully covered thing. i dono if u guys can understan wat i say... :D

i gave me racquet (alone) to one of the guy who was standin there n he took it inside to repair it... i was al alone in tat shop. i really appreciate him for the belief he had in me.

CarbonEx 21 Special!
WoooW! soo sleek n sexy racquet! i took it to try it. You know, it was sooo easy to handle n i woould say even ppl who dono to play badinton would give a try. tat was sooo nice...
there was no way on earth for me to buy one like tat. it was somewhere around 2100 rupees at tat time.

i really curse the moment i laid my eyes on it...
i suddenly looked around to see if any1z noticin me... so many racquets were lyin in front f me n i knew no1 would notice if jus one is missin...
i looked around like a theif lookin for any witnesses...
i still remember, my hands n legs started to shiver... i m sure my heart was beatin at least @120 beats per min... i could feel the heart-beat outside... blood was pumpin into my eyes...n i thot it would fall down any moment...

i took the racquet n put it inside the cover which i had with me... ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh noooooooooooo.... i still cant think of it...

i was a typical theif there... no words to explain....

i placed the racquet inside my cover n waited for the guy to come with me original racket...
i wanted to get outa there...as soon as possible... my hands were stil shivering....

NO....i cant do it.... they believed me n left me alone in the shop thinkin i would neva cheat them...n i dono....i was panickin...
i took it outa my cover n left it there...

i can still feel the fear i had in my mind then...
i was tryin to steal...

i had to be punished... i wanted to tell them...somewhere inside me...but no1 wud eva do tat...me too dint...
i dint win the tournament... n my racket broke,too...
one of the moments in life where i felt the presence of GOD...

GOD TAUGHT ME A LESSON!

but i dint learn...i will neva say i hav neva stolen in my life since then...
i have.... not racket...but MONEY!

No comments:

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin